Wednesday, April 28, 2010

vegas weekend 4.23-4.25 :)

This past weekend, for a friend's 21st birthday, a few of us went down to Vegas to celebrate with her!  This was our crew in a few of my favorite pictures out of 150+  (can you spot me?  hint-  I'm in every picture hahah).  We visited a club each night (XS and Tao) and it was fun because one of our girls was close to a promoter, so we automatically got onto guestlists and never had to wait :)

 
For the first time, I really understood the meaning of "getting free drinks".  I've never actively tried to get anyone to buy me drinks, and I don't frequent bars or clubs alone or without some guy friends, so I didn't know what it was like.  On our all-girls trip, we practically spent no money and we got invited to tables and drinks all night.  Yay for free stuff!  Hahaha.





For the weekend, we stayed at the Trump tower  :D !!  We split a suite, and we had booked the room early, so we each only paid $40 to stay in this baller suite for the entire weekend!  (It was also complete with a kitchen, a second huge sofa bed, 3 showers, and a bathroom/makeup room as big as the living room!)  It was complimentary valet as well, which was cool for my car (I drove us all there and back)  :]



I did have to spend the whole next day working for my professor, and I do now have to disappear off the face of the earth in order to study for my midterms coming up next week, but it was a great weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy!!! You look great. You're supposed to be worn out by school, work and life decisions in general. Instead you look like you just got back from a relaxing week at a spa.

    You know, I have never bought a drink for girl I didn't know. I had a drink sent to me once, but I've never been the sender. Maybe in the next life! LOL

    PS - I guess we're on the same wavelength. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo friends & i plan to go there for my bday soon, fun! did the suite come with just 1 bed?? haha curious since i've seen some that comes in 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah girl you have to tell me how you got that room. I'm going to vegas in july for my bday and can't find anything cheaper than 400 a piece but that does include airfare i guess

    ReplyDelete

it's kimmy

Credits...

06.12.09

This layout features floweryness :] It is the end of my junior year spring quarter! This layout and header image was completed/edited by myself.
Original image credits: avie
Design: ourblogtemplates.com

Edited and formatted in Firefox.